Parkwood International is providing an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced Business Development & Corporate Manager. Parkwood International is currently going through an exciting multi-million development which will include:
- The new home of the Aquis Gold Coast Titans with full training facilities, state of the art gym and lap pool, and the Titans Administration building
- New 6 Bay X-Golf Simulator lounge which will provide the Gold Coasts most unique and unforgettable golf experience
The roles scope will be to drive external and internal demand for the clubs services and facilities, create and nurture partnerships within the business and wider community, deliver positive experiences for members and guests and oversee the operations of these activities to ensure services and facilities are delivered and offered in a compliant and financially sustainable manner.
The successful candidate will be responsible for increasing and improving Parkwood Internationals brand through sponsorship and corporate activity while also maximizing member satisfaction through member’s events.
Reporting to the General Manager – Golf Operations, this role requires a highly motivated Manager with sponsorship, hospitality and corporate sales experience that can also demonstrate sound staff, membership and business administration skills. The applicant will be organised, proactive, self-motivated and hands on, with ability to work autonomously while communicating effectively and professionally.
A working knowledge of Golf, Club Membership and events with the ability to understand the needs of members and corporate clients will be vital in this role.
The successful candidate will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Extensive experience with marketing and closing membership sales in all categories
- Demonstrated Corporate and sponsorship sales experience
- Strong operational focus on the member/corporate/sponsor experience and quality assurance
- Proficient in organising and coordinating function and corporate events and be responsible for invitations, publicity and mailings
- Working knowledge of Golf
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships with all Club members and members of the local community
- Participate in community events and market the Club’s brand
- Excellent organisational skills, maintaining and building databases and corporate contacts
- Financial understanding and ability to use and report from accounting software
An appropriate remuneration package will be negotiated dependent upon experience. Opportunity to achieve bonuses dependent on performance will also be considered.
Send your CV to Ben Cousins at Ben@parkwoodgc.com.au
Applications close 4 April 2016.