If you are looking for a permanent part-time role with the opportunity to develop your skillset and work in a positive team environment, look no further than The Royal Sydney Golf Club Fitness Centre.
The Royal Sydney Golf Club, founded in 1893, is one of Australia’s most prominent social and sporting institutions. Our staff are professional and recognised for their skill and talent. We all work together to progress the Club and to protect its traditions; we aim for excellence, to lead and support each other, and to enjoy the experience.
What will I be doing?
Reporting to the Fitness Centre Manager, you will be responsible for the daily operations of the Fitness Centre’s Child Minding facility. The facility operates Monday – Saturday 8.30am – 1.00pm and is available for member’s and guest’s children ages 6 months – 6 years. You will play an integral role in ensuring the efficient operation of an excellent Fitness facility including: a gym, indoor and outdoor pool, group exercise studios, child minding, massage and more.
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care or similar
- Centre based experience with 6 months – 6 year old children.
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- The successful applicants will be subject to a Working with Children Check as well as a Medical Screening.
What does the Club need from me?
- A member-focused outlook and a passion for excellent service delivery
- Previous experience in a childcare facility
- Availability Monday – Saturday 8.30am to 1.00pm
- Demonstrated high levels of organisation and composure under pressure
- Competency in using computers and associated software programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with other staff
What’s in it for me?
- Work in a positive and supportive workplace that is set in great surrounds against a sporting backdrop
- Competitive salary
- Access to training
- Regular feedback
- Staff meals
- Social functions
- Discounted purchases (wine, sporting goods etc.)
How do I apply?
If you are interested in the role and would like to join our team, please click Apply.