Cardinia Beaconhills Golf Links is a 27 hole golf precinct located 55KMs south east of the Melbourne CBD in the picturesque village of Beaconsfield Upper located in the lower Dandenong ranges. The Club commenced operation in the 1940s and is well established with 500 plus playing Members and a very strong golfing and social culture.
The club is seeking to appoint an experienced, energetic Manager to manage the Club on a day to day basis, working with the Board to develop and introduce a business development strategy focusing on income generation outside day to day golf activities. This is very much a hands-on role with the Manager being the face of the Club going forward.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Management and Administration of day to day golf club activities including supervision and management of office staff.
- Preparation of monthly accounts, annual budgets and end of year financial reports.
- Ensuring the Club’s IT facilities are current and effective.
- Working with the Course Superintendent to ensure the course is presented in
top condition at all times.
- Preparation of Club’s long term strategic plan in conjunction with the Board and co-ordination of various Sub-Committees.
- Management of the Club’s financial performance with a focus on increasing revenue outside golfing activities.
- Management of the Hospitality and Professional operating contracts.
- Management of the Club’s Membership development and retention policy.
- Undertake, develop and implement creative business development strategies by analysing historical data, current business and future market trends focusing on identifying gaps and organic opportunities that improves the clubs overall market position and generates financial improvement.
- Coordination of marketing program/campaigns including; social media, print, event materials and organise and manage the social player database and maintain a relationship with social clubs via database communication.
To be successful in this role you will require the following attributes:
- Well organised with a proven track record of achieving results.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and the ability to work with and direct Club sub committees as required.
- A strong understanding of strategic planning and an ability to work with third party vendors on project delivery.
- Strong presentation and communication skills to compliment the project delivery requirements.
- A sound understanding of financial management and administration.
- Golf experience is desirable, however not essential.
- Proven experience in business development and implementation of successful marketing campaigns.
An attractive salary package will be negotiated in accordance with skills and experience of the successful candidate. Applications close Friday 24 November 2017
Please email your resume to Laurie Fenton at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0408 583217 to discuss to role further.