- Are you a talented handy person, tool maker or engineer?
- Are you interested in a role with a world renowned golf organisation?
- Great opportunity to utilise and build on your skills
We are currently seeking a passionate, enthusiastic, process driven person to join our Production Team at our head office, based in Rowville, Victoria.
This position performs a variety of routine and repetitive assembly operations and procedures applicable to building Callaway Golf Clubs. The successful applicant works under general supervision, where operations are specified by written and verbal instructions and established procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Efficiently and accurately prepare steel and graphite shafts for assembly of golf clubs
- Assemble clubs
- Bending clubs to accurate loft and lie measurements
- Grip clubs to quality standard
- Cleaning and detailing to the quality standard, including shipping function
- Process and complete orders on computer
- Ensure prioritised work is completed
- Ensure all assemblies meet Callaway quality standards
- Report and resolve errors
- Meet predetermined performance targets
- Follow Health and Safety guidelines
- To work with the other warehouse teams as and when required
- Housekeeping duties
- Any ad hoc duties assigned, including working in different areas of CGSP DC as required.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Minimum 1 year experience in machine or workshop environment.
- Basic computer skills
- Good hand/eye coordination and attention to detail.
- Good literacy and numerical skills.
- Ability to develop good working knowledge of Callaway Golf products.
- Basic computer and keyboard skills.
- Ability to work using own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Good level of housekeeping and organisation.
- Physically fit, capable of lifting and standing for long periods.
- Good punctuality and flexibility regarding hours and duties.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
Experience in repair and assembly of golf clubs.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV and covering letter to: Fiona Walker@callawaygolf.com