Moore Park Golf (MPG) and Clublinks (CL) are seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI) as we look to engage with up to 10 companies to operate their own businesses within the Sydney Golf Academy (SGA) based at Moore Park Golf.
The home of public golf in Sydney, the iconic MPG complex is situated just minutes from the Sydney central business district. In recent years Centennial Parklands has invested significantly in MPG in order to continually improve facilities, the golfing experience and to further expand MPG’s entertainment footprint within the Sydney market.
The initial Expressions of Interest (EOI) stage will open on 8th February 2016. Interested parties will have until 5pm on 26th February 2016 to submit their expression of interest documents to participate in the tender.
On offer to successful companies is the opportunity for them to build a profitable and sustainable coaching business at one of Australia’s leading and most progressive golf venues.
The SGA operates from the bottom level of the MPG driving range (day and night) and is supported by a dedicated Administrator who oversees the business and its operations. Successful companies will have a proven track record in delivering industry leading golf coaching experiences, PGA qualified coaches and be lawfully entitled to conduct business in Australia.
The facilities and services supporting the SGA include:
- • A dedicated coaching area on the bottom level of our 3 level, weather protected driving range
- • Access to the 18 hole championship quality golf course for on-course lessons
- • Use of motorised golf carts for lesson purposes
- • Use of the oversize short game area with bunkers and access to the putting green
- • Dedicated administration, lesson bookings agent and services delivered by experienced MPG employees via best practice online bookings and systems
- • Strategic business and marketing oversight provided by highly experienced MPG and CL executives
The facility and operating environment is well maintained and supported by best practice methods and a robust preventative maintenance plan.
All queries or requests for clarification should be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org