The Royal Sydney Golf Club is one of Australia’s most prestigious golf clubs. It provides a supportive workplace that values hard work, talent, enthusiasm and respect for traditions.
What will I be doing?
Reporting to the Food and Beverage Supervisor your primary responsibility is to provide professional and outstanding service to members and their guests.
The key tasks include:
- Providing a la carte service accurately while maintaining a high standard of service at all times
- Ensuring all orders are entered / provided to the kitchen brigade accurately and with efficiency
- Preparation of beverages including espresso coffee
- Assisting with menu and beverage selection
- Following opening and closing procedures to a high standard
What does the Club need from me?
- Working rights within Australia
- RSA qualification
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to successfully work within a team
- Passion for the hospitality industry and a desire to provide a high standard of service
- Sound knowledge of local and international wines
- Excellent presentation, as you will interact with members daily
- Display motivation, energy and drive
- Flexible availability
- Barista experience (Desirable)
- Food Hygiene Certification (Desirable)
- Knowledge of the food safety regulations (Desirable)
- Competitive salary
- Access to training and development
- Daily staff meals
- Access to sporting facilities
- Discounts on wine, sporting goods
About The Royal Sydney Golf Club
The Royal Sydney Golf Club is a private members club which was founded in 1893. It is recognised nationally and internationally for its world class facilities which include two golf courses, 17 tennis courts, bowling greens, croquet lawns, a squash court, a gym, 2 pools, several cafes, a fine dining restaurant, accommodation rooms and multiple function rooms.
While upholding the important traditions of the Club, all staff members are encouraged to strive for constant innovation, excellence, leadership and enjoyment in all they do.
How do I apply?
If you are interested in the role and would like to join our team, please click Apply