An exciting opportunity exists for a suitably experienced professional to join the Management team at this unique club. The position offers the chance to immerse yourself in a role that will challenge and reward you in equal measure.
In a centrally located position on the Mornington Peninsula and within easy driving distance from Melbourne, Rosebud Country Club (RCC) offers a slice of golfing paradise. Since 1962, the club has provided members, guests and the local community with a diverse range of facilities and services – including a clubhouse providing hospitality, gaming and function services, 36-holes of championship golf, practice facilities, lawn bowls and on-site four-star accommodation.
With an emphasis on improving operational performance, and together with its diverse offering, the club is ideally placed for growth in a competitive local market. As the Food & Beverage Manager, you will be responsible for delivering a memorable experience for members, guests and visitors on a daily basis.
You will also have demonstrated experience in leading a team in an a la carte environment. This is a full-time position, and will include weekend and public holiday shifts. You must have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role, and prior exposure to member services will be looked upon favourably.
Your broad responsibilities and priorities will be:
- Exhibiting a hands on approach to the Food & Beverage teams
- Be a team player
- Supervise the daily operation of all food and beverage areas
- Maintain efficient and effective cash handling procedures
- Rostering, recruitment and training for the food and beverage team
- Beverage ordering
- Monthly stocktakes
- Daily monitoring of labour costs
- Working closely with the Executive Chef
- Review and rollout of menu updates
- The sale, administration and delivery of functions and events
- Oversight of department and working environment OH&S requirements
- Maintain a harmonious working relationship with all RCC staff
An appropriate remuneration package will be offered commensurate with the role.
Please e-mail your application, including an explanation of how your skills and experience satisfy the key performance attributes to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted