Clublinks delivers expert solutions to clients across the leisure, golf and residential community industries. We are a nimble and agile company with an incredibly strong record of improving our clients’ objectives, financial results and achievements. Adopting company values of “Stand Out”, “Be Awesome”, “Speak Up” and “Get *#it Done” we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success.
Clublinks has an established a track record as a leading Manager of master-planned residential estates in Victoria and NSW. Bingara Gorge is a Lendlease created Community which has been managed by Clublinks for the last 4 years. Upon completion Bingara Gorge will be the home of an 18-hole golf course, three swimming pools, tennis courts, cafes, restaurants, retail, a childcare centre, primary school, parks and playgrounds.
We currently have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced and suitably qualified General Manager to join the team with a focus on continuing to enhance and maintain a harmonious community that gives rise to a superior lifestyle for residents and exceeding the expectations of the residents, developer and other stakeholders.
The successful applicant will be responsible for leading and managing the Bingara Gorge Community Reference Group, Golf Operations and the Clublinks onsite team within Bingara Gorge. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer based in our Melbourne office your responsibilities will include:
- People Management
- Financial performance
- Community development, events and services
- Contract compliance and stakeholder management
- Community representation
- Workplace health and safety
- Facility and community asset maintenance
Successful candidates will have:
- Proven experience in managing major facilities / communities / membership based organisations
- Exceptional people leadership skills including developing high performing teams, mentoring and coaching
- Proven ability to multitask and adopt a hands on role
- Solid financial and business acumen
- Marketing and business development skills
- Contractor and stakeholder management experience
- Tertiary qualifications in business, commerce or equivalent practical experience
- Certificate of registration with Strata and Community Management or prepared to undertake
- Experience in the golf industry is advantageous but not essential
Please don’t delay in sending your applications through to Human Resources Manager Kate Klein on email@example.com as applications will be reviewed as they are received, with the role commencing late January /early February 2018.