Clublinks delivers expert solutions to clients across the leisure, golf and residential community industries. We are a nimble and agile company with an incredibly strong record of improving our clients’ objectives, financial results and achievements. Adopting company values of “Stand Out”, “Be Awesome”, “Speak Up” and “Get *#it Done” we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success.
Clublinks has recently been appointed by the City of South Perth to manage and market the Collier Park Golf course facility which comprises a 27-hole golf course, retail and hospitality spaces. Our strategy is above all to deliver outstanding golf and customer experience outcomes whilst placing a strong emphasis on health and connection as a primary driver to developing a thriving and active golf community.
We a seeking to appoint a dynamic, energetic and engaging General Manger to bring the Collier Park business to life and to continually develop and evolve this outstanding asset into a world class public access facility. Our new General Manager will also be an industry leader who can engage with stakeholders, build relationships and align to the overarching strategic objectives of the City of South Perth.
Reporting to the Clublinks General Manager Operations, this role will be pivotal to the success of the facility and responsibilities will include:
- People management
- Financial performance
- Contract compliance and stakeholder management
- Innovation and business development
- Customer experience
- Relationship management
- Workplace health and safety
- Facility maintenance
Successful candidates will have:
- Proven experience in managing major facilities across the Golf, Sports and Leisure, Events or Hospitality sectors
- Exceptional people leadership skills including developing high performing teams, mentoring and coaching
- Proven ability to work and perform in a high paced, active environment
- Solid financial and business acumen
- Marketing and business development skills
- Contractor and stakeholder management experience
- A proven track record of results
- PGA accreditation
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in recreation / business or similar discipline
Please don’t delay in sending your applications through to Human Resources Manager Kate Klein on firstname.lastname@example.org as applications will be reviewed as they are received, with the role commencing February 2018.