The Horsham Golf Club, in the heart of the picturesque Wimmera region, presents a highly regarded 18 hole golf course with superb greens, manicured fairways and fantastic bunkering. Facilities also include an on course golf shop and magnificent clubhouse which is a great function and entertainment venue.
Reporting to the board and overseeing all operational aspects of the club, the primary goal of the General Manager is to ensure a sustainable and vibrant Club into the future providing a positive customer experience, implementing a new and exciting strategic direction and identifying opportunities to grow the club.
The board is seeking a motivated person with business experience and some golf knowledge to take the club forward.
The right person would have;
- Excellent planning and management skills
- Golf industry knowledge would be desirable
- Competent business management and marketing skills
Key Responsibilities include;
- Develop marketing and operational plans to fit the board strategic plan
- Club promotions and marketing
- Liaise with the community the build the brand and reputation
- Grow the membership base, green fee usage and special events
- Assist in the development of budgets and manage finances to approved budgets
For further information and a position description contact Acting General Manager, John Ackland on 0353821652 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5.00pm Monday 26th February 2018.
Applicants must have a permit to work in Australia