North Ryde Golf Club is a privately-owned golf club located 15 kilometres from the Sydney CBD. The Club provides members, guests and the local community with high quality golfing, clubhouse and catering facilities.
The Club is seeking a suitably qualified General Manager to oversee the Club’s day-to-day operations.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record to successfully manage a golf club or similar business, including the following skills and experience:
- strong strategic planning and implementation skills and experience
- strong financial management, reporting and budgeting skills and experience
- a strong focus on providing high quality services to members and visitors
- an ability to manage and lead staff to deliver a club environment that is responsive to the needs of members and visitors
- food, beverage and functions management experience
- IT systems experience
- understanding of relevant legislative and compliance requirements
Suitable professional qualifications will be viewed favourably. Experience in the golf club industry is not essential, although a sound knowledge and understanding of the game of golf is preferable.
An appropriate remuneration package will be offered commensurate with the role and the successful applicant’s skills and experience.
All applications should be submitted by email to: email@example.com
Applications close on Friday, 24 August 2018.