The Board of Directors of Toowoomba Golf Club, Middle Ridge seek applicants for the role of full time Manager. The manager will be responsible for the effective and efficient management of all aspects of the Club’s activities and human resource requirements.
Reporting to the President and the Club’s Board of Directors the successful applicant will be responsible for the day-to-day management of The Club, ensuring outstanding service to members and guests.
We are looking for a motivated passionate professional to lead a team of dedicated bar staff and enable this club to reach its true potential. We are looking for a self motivated, friendly and community minded manager to improve our reputation as a destination club.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Initialise club promotions for both members and guests and build the business utilising sustainable initiatives
- Lead a team by example
- Identify sponsorship and grant funding opportunities
- Drive cost effective marketing of the club including digital marketing and social media
- Develop marketing and business plans
- Ensuring the smooth running of the food and beverage and gaming area
- Liaising with the community to build the reputation of the club
- grow the Club’s membership base
- manage the approved budgets,
- Challenge traditional club activity to attract members and culture
- Highly motivated
- Demonstrate previous experience working in a club atmosphere
- Competent in business management and have strong financial acumen.
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent people management and planning skills.
- Leadership qualities.
- Outstanding customer service standards
- Extensive bar and cellar operation experience
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Responsible Manager of Licenced Venue (RMLV) Certificate and current Approved Managers Licence
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) and Responsible Gaming Service (RSG) Certificates
- Golf industry knowledge not absolutely necessary
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leadership and Management control of all Club personnel and contractors.
- Assist with the effective operation of the Club’s Board of Directors and associated sub committees.
- Provide overall management control of the Club’s financial and general operations.
- Maintain a productive, safe and motivated work force.
- Implement effective performance management
- Implementation of the business and marketing plan.
- Provide leadership to the Board of Directors to review and implement a new strategic plan.
- Excellent communication skills able to develop and maintain effective relationships at all levels, including staff, members, customers and suppliers.
If you are a self-motivated individual who is looking for a challenge, please apply. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only those applicants who are short listed will be contacted.
Applications close Monday 23 May 2016. Please email to email@example.com