Clublinks is one of Australia’s leading golf, leisure and residential service providers, through the provision of specialist services and industry expertise Clublinks operates Moore Park Golf (MPG) on behalf of the Centennial Parklands and Moore Park Trust (Trust).
We have 2 – 3 great opportunities for enthusiastic and hardworking people to join our highly motivated Moore Park team on a casual basis with a focus for delivering high quality customer service and undertaking various operational tasks.
Working on a varied roster, shifts will be rostered in advance and include weekdays and weekends.
Reporting to the Operations Managers, your responsibilities will include:
- Retail sales and service
- Maintaining golf cart storage area
- Maintaining hire equipment
- Skills in operating computers/point of sale terminal
Successful candidates will have:
- A keen interest in golf
- Proven experience in delivering exceptional customer service (minimum 2 – 3 years)
- A positive attitude, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility with working hours
- Current police check and working with children check
To register your interest please forwards your current resume and cover letter via “apply now“.
Please note: As we anticipate a high volume of applicants we will only make contact with shortlisted applicants.