The Royal Sydney Golf Club is a private members club which was founded in 1893. It is recognised nationally and internationally for its world class facilities which include two golf courses, 17 tennis courts, bowling greens, croquet lawns, a squash court, a gym, 2 pools, several cafes, a fine dining restaurant, accommodation rooms and multiple function rooms.
The Royal Sydney Golf Club provides a supportive workplace that values hard work, talent, enthusiasm and respect for traditions. While upholding the important traditions of the Club, all staff members are encouraged to strive for constant innovation, excellence, leadership and enjoyment in all they do.
What will I be doing?
You will assist in the smooth running of the golf operations area of the Sport Department. We are looking for the right person to fit into our team culture. This is a Casual role and will require mid-week and weekend work.
The key tasks include:
- Provision of exemplary service to members.
- Daily operations tasks including but not limited to club cleaning and outside services.
- Assisting with tee bookings and time sheet management.
- Assisting with retail service to members.
What does the Club need from me?
- A passion for golf and customer service
- Availability to work mid-week and weekends
- Experience using computers and associated software programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with other staff
- Experience with booking and point of sale systems (Preferred)
- Unlimited working rights in AustraliaBenefits
- Competitive salary
- Access to training and feedback
- Daily staff meals
- Access to sporting facilities
- Discounts on wine, sporting goods
How do I apply?
- If you are interested in the role and would like to join our team, please click here