Thirteenth Beach Golf Links comprises 36 holes of championship golf and is host venue to the Oates VIC Open. It has a strong membership base and welcomes visitors from across Australia and internationally to experience its courses. Thirteenth Beach Golf Links opened to 2001 with the Tony Cashmore designed Beach Course, followed by a collaboration between Tony Cashmore and Sir Nick Faldo to create the Creek Course, which opened in 2004. The reputation of both courses continues to grow and both are highly ranked in course ratings in respected Australian golf publications.
Thirteenth Beach has a fantastic opportunity for motivated, driven & customer service focused individuals to join our team as a part-time or casual Golf Operations Attendant. The successful applicants will be required to work a variety of hours and shifts across all days of the week. Previous golf industry experience is highly desirable as is a passion for customer service.
Reporting to the Golf Operations Manager, opportunities exist in numerous roles with some duties listed below;
- Ensure members and guests are serviced in a professional and friendly manner at all times.
- Processing member and guest check-ins and bookings in the Golf Shop
- The efficient running of Member Competitions, Corporate Golf, Social Groups and miscellaneous events
- Marshalling and starting the field when required
- Ability to assist Members and Guests with the Rules of Golf
- Ensure the merchandise in the Golf Shop is displayed in a neat and tidy manner at all times
- Assist with stock control, receiving and storage of retail items
- Assist the Golf Operations Manager with the organisation and execution of Corporate Golf Days
- Accurate and responsible handling of cash and transactions
- Act as a bag drop and drinks cart attendant when required
- Operate the drinks cart service whilst monitoring pace of play
- Performing end of day duties in preparation for the following day
What you will bring:
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Previous experience in a similar role or proven
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work varied shifts across 7 days
- A working knowledge of MiClub and InfoGenesis systems would be desirable
Candidates must have the right to work in Australia.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the anticipated volume of applicants, only those shortlisted will be contacted. Applications close Friday 31st March 2017.