The St Andrews Beach Golf Course on the Mornington Peninsula is one of Australia’s premier pay to play golf courses. Ranked in the world’s top 100 as well as no. 9 by Golf Australia in 2006, the Tom Doak designed classical golf course is available to the public 7 days a week at very affordable prices.
St Andrews Beach are seeking to employ an enthusiastic PGA Member to join the Golf Operations team.
You will deliver exceptional customer service within the Golf Shop and associated Food and Beverage services of the St Andrews Beach Golf Course. Reporting to the manager, you will assist in achieving the goals and objectives of the business stakeholders.
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to;
- Delivering consistent quality of service for all venue patrons;
- Assist the Manager to implement business policies and procedures;
- Accurately record golf bookings from telephone and in-store patrons;
- Accurately process customer payments using Point of Sale technology;
- Daily tee operations and the implementation of course patrols in conjunction with fellow staff members;
- Manage the cart fleet inclusive of arranging maintenance and repair, condition reporting and monitoring.
- Assist in merchandising, ordering and replenishing stock to ensure accurate stock levels are maintained and specific stock orders are delivered accurately and in a timely manner;
- Oversee ongoing growth of customer database utilizing determined tools and promotions;
- Communicate effectively with fellow members of staff to ensure completion of stated tasks and duties consistent with venue Quality Control procedures;
- Assist the Manager to lead, train and coach sales / service team;
- Other Duties as directed by the Manager and / or other Senior Management personnel;
- Actively participate in Annual Performance Review;
- Observe and practice the OH&S and Quality policy, guidelines and procedures as adopted by St Andrews Beach Country Club Golf Course Pty Ltd.
Remuneration will be in the range of $45,000 – $55,000 (plus superannuation) depending on experience.
Applications including a cover letter and resume should be forwarded to;
C/o Golf Services Management P/L
Applications close on Wednesday 28th February at 5:00pm.