About the business and the role
Golf Central is a state of the art Golf Entertainment centre located by the Brisbane Airport. In addition to the 50 bay driving range, Golf Central offers extensive short game facilities, a mini golf, Cleveland Scoring Centre, retail shop and the TaylorMade Performance Lab.
To assist in delivering a high level of customers and growing the Golf Central business, we are looking for a knowledgeable, innovative and dedicated Golf Operations Supervisor.
The Golf Operations Supervisor will be an individual who is able to work both independently and as a valuable member of a team. The successful applicant will need to work well under pressure and possess a passion for delivering consistently high levels of customer service. A strong background in golf retail sales and operations with experience in a member environment is highly desirable.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Overseeing the day to day operation of the range, retail, coaching, scoring centre and membership.
- Assisting clients with golf equipment tailored to suit their needs
- Assisting the Golf Operations Manager with directing the golf operations team
- Sales of equipment, memberships and range passes
- Seeking innovative ideas to engage with our clientele and drive revenue
- Refine and monitor our standard operating procedures and service level agreements
- Assisting as required with other departments within the business such as hospitality and marketing.
To be successful you will:
- At least 5 years experience in a golf operations role
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Be professional and reliable.
- Have experience in the golf industry.
- Be highly motivated.
- Must be flexible to work a variety of shifts across a 7day roster.
- Have a high standard of presentation and exceptional communication skills.
- Be computer (Microsoft Office) and POS literate.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
If you feel you fit the above requirements, then please send your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than close of business Friday, February 17, 2017.
Golf Central is managed by Avid Sports Management who is also responsible for Club Mandalay and the Qantas Golf Club.