Sanctuary Cove is acclaimed worldwide as an international resort of excellence. Since opening in 1987, Australia’s first fully integrated resort has offered magnificent community facilities and a superb lifestyle conveniently located for travel from Surfers Paradise and Brisbane.
Sanctuary Cove Golf and Country Club is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and self-driven person to be employed as a Golf Operations Supervisor.
This salary position will contribute to the successful operation of the Golf Services Division by demonstrating appropriate leadership and customer service skills ensuring the delivery of professional and attentive service to Members and guests at the Club.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervision of staff in addition to golfer assistance, customer service, course marshalling and starting, servicing the driving range and supporting corporate golf events
- Providing exceptional customer service to all Members and guests
- Maintenance of cart fleet and other hire equipment
To be considered for this position you must address the following essential criteria in your application:
- Several years’ experience in related golf industry frontline services and/or supervisory roles
- Demonstrated understanding of running golf competitions, rules and handicapping
- Computer literacy, professional email correspondence, on-line booking systems experience
- Ability to work in all areas of golf operations and demonstrate conduct consistent with that of a supervisor
- A positive, helpful, service-oriented attitude combined with outstanding communication skills
- The ability to work well both autonomously and in a team, and respond quickly to busy periods
- Availability to work across a seven-day rotating roster with shifts between 5am and 8pm
- Current, valid Queensland driver’s license
To apply for the position, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5:30pm on Friday 23 June 2017.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.