St Michael’s Golf Club is seeking to employ a Full Time Assistant Professional to work within the retail services and golf operations at the club.
St. Michael’s Golf Club is situated in Little Bay, in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney and has a long history of being one of the best courses in NSW.
The successful applicant must be well presented, honest and reliable, organised, self motivated with a good work ethic, have a willingness to learn, display good communication skills and be able to work as part of a team. Customer service skills are essential.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- General pro shop duties and sales
- Providing high level customer service
- Collection of the club competition & green fees
- Liaise with Golf Operations manager to run corporate events
- Junior Group Coaching
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Computer Skills
- Time Management Skills.
- Must be team orientated.
Weekend work is an essential part of this role.
For further information please contact Chris Rose or Neil Sarkies on 0293268009 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on: March 23rd 2018