Charlestown Golf Club is looking for an experienced full time Groundsman to join our team.
Situated in beautiful Lake Macquarie just 20 min was the Newcastle CBD, Charlestown Golf Club prides our self on not only providing an excellent well maintained course, we offer an enjoyable golfing experience. The course boasts tree lined fairways, peaceful surroundings and panoramic views and hosts a large variety of bird life and animals.
The successful applicant will be able to perform the following duties but not limited to;
- Gardening duties
- Perform routine maintenance of turf
- Assistance in the construction and installation of facilities and systems
- Apply fertilizers, fungicides, herbicides under general supervision
- Completion of basic records
- Any work as determined by the Head Superintendent
You will also need to have:
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Self motivation
- Knowledge of golf (not essential however preferred)
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Start Date: 26/02/18
Closing Dates for Applications: 21/02/18