Are you well experienced in logistics co-ordination?
- Are you analytical with advanced Excel skills?
- Are you a golfer with a sound knowledge of golf equipment?
We are currently seeking an experienced, enthusiastic person to join our Operations Team at our head office, based in Rowville, Victoria.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the efficient processing of all inventory related transactions & logistics coordination to ensure that SOH integrity is correct and helps supports the demand needs of the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Adhere to Inventory Verification & Control Performance Global Scorecard – includes; Inventory exception reports, negative balances & Risk Data
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business SOH including raw materials to identify shortages. Assist Demand Planner with ensuring stock levels are adequate & meet current demand.
- Consumables – Write off raw materials on warranty/non-warranty sheets daily
- Inventory Transactions as required
- Cycle Counts – creation, entry & posting
- Missing Part’s report – coordinate/communicate all OOS and recovery timeframes to Demand Planner & maintain graphical representation of performance.
- Master Data requests – complete templates as per requests from Product Manager to create new part numbers, new pricing and or pricing changes.
- S&OP – SOH report for programs as they enter EOL (direction from Demand Planner as required)
- Production Orders created as required including MTO requests & India Custom Support.
- Order Tool & Callaway Connect – Maintenance & General enquiries; Loading New Products, families and updating the sales admin tool through SAP. Removal of families and products as they reach EOL. Linking components with the appropriate product family as per Component Master sheet provided by Category Manager.
- Support & Back up in procuring products, including Demand Planning. Provide reports (Open PO) and information to Demand Planner as required to assist with timely communication of ETA’s. ie. Open PO report – Convert Demand Plan into Ship Plan.
- Import/Export Document retention – check, process and file all invoice bundles as per Internal Manual and processes.
- Order Management – review daily, action and OM warnings in line with Company objectives and process ie. MOT changes
- Maintain HTC/Tariff Code Master list and coordinate the addition of New Products to list and add to SAP as required, including following up with Vendors when clarification around product material is absent.
- Coordinate as required all Logistic related questions, discrepancies, with Freight In providers. Take remedial action where required.(Communicate with Director of Service & Operations)
- Monitor Freight spend in line with budget Cost Centres and communicate areas of concern.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Intermediate to advanced skill level using Word and Excel
- Outstanding communication and inter personal abilities
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Analytical and problem solving ability
- High to attention to detail
- Qualifications in Logistics
- Extensive knowledge of golf and golf equipment
- SAP knowledge and experience
You must have the right to live and work permanently in Australia to apply for this job.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV and covering letter via SEEK.