The Royal Sydney Golf Club prides itself on being one of Australia’s best golf clubs, with the staff to match. This is a supportive workplace that values hard work, talent, enthusiasm and respect for traditions. We are currently seeking a Full time Loading Dock Attendant to join our team.
About The Royal Sydney Golf Club
The Royal Sydney Golf Club is a private members club which was founded in 1893. It is recognised nationally and internationally for its world class facilities which include two golf courses, 17 tennis courts, bowling greens, croquet lawns, a squash court, a gym, two pools, several cafés, a fine dining restaurant, accommodation rooms and multiple function rooms.
While upholding the important traditions of Royal Sydney, the Club encourages all staff members to strive for constant innovation, excellence, leadership and enjoyment in all they do.
What will I be doing? Reporting to the Stores Coordinator your primary purpose is to assist with ordering and processing of all food, beverage and other general stores items.
The key tasks include:
- Support all outlets by promptly filling all requisitions
- Ensure all stock is checked against invoices
- Ensure all stock received is stored correctly
- Record all invoices
- Perform monthly stock takes
- Assist with maintaining all cellar equipment
- Ensure all storage areas are neat, tidy and safe at all times
- High levels of manual handling
What does the Club need from me?
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in cellar/postmix operations duties (including working with beer lines)
- Experience completing end of month stock take
- Good communication skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised and to deadlines
- Experience in inventory and managing stock
- Availability to work flexible hours including days and weekends
- NSW Driver’s License (required)
- NSW RSA certificate preferred
- Food and beverage exposure preferred
- Forklift license preferred
- Competitive salary
- Access to training and feedback
- Daily staff meals
- Access to sporting facilities
- Discounts on wine, sporting goods, etc.
How do I apply?
If you are interested in the role and would like to join our team, please click Apply