About Royal Sydney
The Royal Sydney Golf Club, founded in 1893, is a private members club and one of Australia’s most prominent social and sporting institutions. The Club is a work environment that values hard work, talent, a positive attitude and respect for traditions. The team are passionate about providing a premier experience for Club Members and their guests. We have a great opportunity for a Full-time Membership Coordinator to join our team.
Reporting to the Membership Manager your primary purpose is to support the Membership Manager, Executive Management, and key stakeholders in effectively and efficiently administering the Membership function at the Club.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing and executing correspondence
- Completion of administrative processes in line with membership management policies and procedures
- Providing prompt, accurate and helpful advice to our Members, staff and managers
- Assist in maintaining an accurate and up to date membership database
The successful candidate will
- Have desire to work in a fun, positive, team environment
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Have well-developed written, verbal and inter-personal communication skills
- Have strong organisational and time management skills
- Have previous experience within a membership context (desirable)
- Have previous experience with customer/member service (desirable)
- Competitive salary
- Professional development
- Daily staff meals
- Access to sporting facilities
- Discounts on wine, sporting goods, etc
How do I apply?
If you are interested in the role and would like to join our team, please click Apply