Golf Central is a state of the art Golf Entertainment centre that is located at Brisbane Airport.
Golf Central includes a 300 metre driving range with both mat and grass tees, chipping and putting greens, the Cleveland Scoring Centre and extensive club fitting facilities including the TaylorMade Performance Lab.
Golf Central is seeking the services of a PGA Professional as a fulltime employee to assist in growing all facets of the golf business, which includes retail with a strong emphasis on club fitting, range usage, membership, coaching and mini golf.
The position offers the successful candidate with the unique opportunity to broaden their operation and coaching skills and experience under the guidance of a team of experienced golf industry leaders.
As Golf Central’s Golf Professional your responsibilities will include:
- Working hand in hand with the Golf Operations Manager to steer the operation of the retail, range and mini golf.
- Assisting with the management of the coaching products and services offered at Golf Central including scheduling.
- Providing club fitting services and drive qualified customers into the Taylormade Performance lab.
- Driving retail sales through the retail outlet.
- Delivering coaching as part of Golf Central promotions, both on and off site.
- Delivering coaching to Golf Central clients. Up to 8 hours per week initially.
- Completing golf club repairs.
To be the Facility Professional at Golf Central you will:
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Be a member of the Australian PGA with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Be professional, passionate, motivated and reliable.
- Have extensive club fitting experience.
- Must be flexible to work a variety of shifts across a 7 day roster which will include weekends and evenings.
- Have a high standard of presentation and exceptional communication skills.
- Be computer (Microsoft Office) and POS literate.
- Be passionate about delivering a superior level of customer service and building a loyal client base.
If you feel you fit the above requirements, then please send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com by no later than close of business Friday, September 1, 2017.