The Royal Sydney Golf Club is one of Australia’s most prestigious golf clubs. It provides a supportive workplace that values hard work, talent, enthusiasm and respect for traditions.
What will I be doing?
Reporting to Fitness Centre Manager you will be an integral part of the wellness sessions on offer at The Royal Sydney Golf Club. You will be working 3-6 hours per week with the opportunity to increase your hours based on the Member requirements for private one on one lessons. We are looking for the right person to fit into our team culture and provide the ultimate Member experience.
The key tasks include:
- Provision of exemplary Pilates Mat and Pilates Reformer group and individual classes
- Deliver Group Pilates Reformer Classes (maximum 5 clients per session)
- Deliver Private, Dual and Small Group Studio Pilates Sessions
What does the Club need from me?
- Experience teaching both Mat and Reformer Pilates classes to a wide range of clients
- A member focused outlook and a passion for excellent service delivery
- Reliability and punctuality
- Current Senior First Aid and CPR Certification
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with other staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to promote the services to members
- Certificates in Pilates Mat and Pilates Reformer instruction
- Certificate IV or higher in Fitness (Australian) (Preferred)
- Competitive salary
- Access to training and feedback
- Daily staff meals
- Access to sporting facilities
- Discounts on wine, sporting goods, etc
About The Royal Sydney Golf Club
The Royal Sydney Golf Club is a private members club which was founded in 1893. It is recognised nationally and internationally for its world class facilities which include two golf courses, 17 tennis courts, bowling greens, croquet lawns, a squash court, a gym, two pools, several cafés, a fine dining restaurant, accommodation rooms and multiple function rooms.
While upholding the important traditions of the Club, all staff members are encouraged to strive for constant innovation, excellence, leadership and enjoyment in all they do.
How do I apply?
If you are interested in the role and would like to join our team, please click Apply.