If you’re looking for a permanent part-time role with a strong brand, the opportunity to develop and the chance to work with good people who are talented and work hard; join The Royal Sydney Golf Club. The Club is looking to appoint a motivated, autonomous and reliable individual as a Room and Public Area Attendant.
About The Royal Sydney Golf Club
The Royal Sydney Golf Club, founded in 1893, is one of Australia’s most prominent social and sporting institutions. Our staff are professional, engaged and recognised for their skill and talent. We all work together to progress the Club and to protect its traditions; we aim for excellence, to lead and support each other, and to enjoy the experience.
What will I be doing?
Reporting to the Housekeeping Supervisor the role requires a friendly, can-do attitude toward all of your duties and the desire to complete some manual handling and lifting.
Duties are varied and include:
- Cleaning duties for all Clubhouse areas and accommodation
- Assisting with the setup of function furnishings
- Maintaining a pleasant attitude towards Members and Guests at all times
What does the Club need from me?
- Minimum of one year experience in cleaning and housekeeping duties in hotels or similar environments
- Must be able to work evening/night shifts
- Demonstrated experience working as a room attendant, houseman and in public areas
- Knowledge of how to use a sewing machine for small repairs
- Must have the ability to drive a golf cart (no drivers licence is require and training will be provided)
What’s in it for me?
First and foremost you will work in a positive and supportive workplace that is set in great surrounds (against a sporting backdrop). You can expect a competitive salary, access to training, regular feedback and a range of benefits including staff meals, social functions, discounted purchases (wine, sporting goods etc.) and uniforms.
How do I apply?
If you are interested in the role, would like to join our team If you feel that you have the relevant skills and are eager to be a part of our dynamic team, please click apply.