- Are you a skilled golfer with a sales background?
- Want to join a world leader in golf equipment and products?
- Are you looking for an opportunity work independently and be rewarded for your efforts?
We are currently seeking a passionate, enthusiastic and driven sales representative to join our sales team, as an Agent in New Zealand.
Callaway is a world leader in the supply of golf clubs and equipment and we pride ourselves on being a supportive and ethical organization.
This exciting role will see you responsible for servicing on and off course retailers across New Zealand, assisting businesses to grow with the sale, education, trial and fitting of Callaway products. This is a role where your commitment and dedication will provide you with endless opportunities.
Whilst you will be based in the North Island, you will responsible for servicing all New Zealand.
- Develop an effective and efficient plan for fitting day coverage across the territory in conjunction with the National Sales Manager.
- Actively manage sales across New Zealand with effective organization and time management skills.
- Build rapport and long term relationships with retail customers with the focus of adding value to their business in everything we do.
- Achieve monthly/quarterly/annual revenue targets.
- Make compelling sales presentations and be prepared to have tough conversations.
- Develop expert product knowledge and retail merchandising skills to ensure Callaway products are in the right location, carry the correct range and are priced correctly.
- Conduct fitting days at accounts to drive additional revenue.
- Submit weekly sales call information and all administrative duties accurately and on-time.
- Report daily and weekly as required through SalesForce
- Conduct effective Product Training Seminars for all customers providing consumers full line support.
- Maximise customer inventory, product assortment, promotion support, profitability, sell through and inventory turns.
- Interpret sales data to ensure you are prepared for each call.
- Understand and adhere to New Zealand trading laws.
- Attendance at sales conferences in Australia is compulsory
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience/knowledge of golf industry and game
- Technical knowledge of golf products an advantage
- Ability to develop strong relationships
- Strong presentation, planning and organization skills
- Proactive approach with high energy
- Drive for results and strong analytical skills
For further details, please refer to the Position Description.
If you have the right set of skills for this role and the right to work permanently in New Zealand, please apply via SEEK, attaching a covering letter and current CV.