The McLeod Country Golf Club is located at the foothills of Mt Ommaney, and is approximately 15 mins drive south west of Brisbane city center. McLeod offers a quality golf experience, hosting 500,000m2 of undulating greens, fairways and natural parkland vistas.
We are currently seeking a person with excellent customer service focus and a desire to begin their career in the golf industry.
The role is ideally a current Second or Third year PGA Trainee.
- Display enthusiasm to learn about a career in professional golf
• Self-motivated and willing to work as part of a team
• Be able to work flexible hours and required times
• Excellent people skills
• Computer skills, good communication and customer service skills
• Excellent time management skills and well-presented
The successful applicant for the position of Trainee Professional will be required to undertake the following:-
• High level of customer service and sales assistance
• Competition starting
• Collection of clubs competition, cart and green fees
• Assist with Junior Development
• Club fitting
• Equipment repairs
• General Golf Services duties.
The remuneration package will be guided by conditions for Trainees under the Registered and Licensed Clubs Award.
If you are confident that your skills and experience satisfy the above criteria, please email your resume to General Manager Sean Kennedy via the apply button below.
Company Name: McLeod Country Golf Club