Mon Apr 2 2012Booking golf lessons just got a whole lot smarter
US based company Smarter Lessons (www.smarterlessons.com) has appointed Golf Industry Central as its Australasian representative to promote their state-of-the-art web-based golf lesson booking system.
Smarter Lessons offers software solutions that enable facilities, instructors and students to manage their time, money and skill development for maximum efficiency and profitability.
“We at Smarter Lessons are delighted to grow our business through this expansion into the Australasian marketplace,” said company CEO Tom Mox. “We’ve been able to streamline the golf lesson and management functions for over 2,500 golf professionals worldwide and are happy to extend our time-saving services to even more golf pro’s.”
John McGrath, the company’s president added, “While we have done business in these markets in the past, this marks the first time we have arranged distribution with local representation. We’re looking forward to working with Golf Industry Central and with their affiliated golf facilities.”
Smarter Lesson’s extensive development expertise covers all aspects of your lesson business, including:
- Easily queried, centralised database for booking of lessons and maintaining schedules.
- Web-enabled for secure real-time Internet access by students and instructors any time.
- Customer management and service tools, including automated communications to students.
- Financial and tax reporting, yield management, instructor utilisation, lesson tracking and other analytical features to enhance profits.
- Historical tracking of the progression of a student – including the reporting and recording of lessons, capable of viewing by students.
Smarter Lessons is working with Golf Industry Central because of its strong network in the golf industry in this region. Headed by golf operations and marketing specialist, PGA Member Mike Orloff, Mike fully appreciates the opportunities provided by this system for the pro, management and student alike.
“Booking your golf lesson is one area that has been left in the dark ages,” said Mr Orloff. “The Smarter Lesson software is so versatile and will easily integrate all of your pros under one system. There's no need for pros to continually carry a diary around and students can book a lesson 24 hours a day online.”