Terms & Conditions
Golf Industry Central (the "Service Provider") and its affiliates (the "Sites") are accessible worldwide to anyone with Internet access. Access to and use of the Service Provider and the Sites are subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and Copyright Notice and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. BY ACCESSING THE SERVICE AND THE SITES, YOU THE USER ACCEPTS, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS USER AGREEMENT. Golf Industry Central and its affiliates reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. The changes will appear here. By using this Service and the Sites, you agree in advance to accept any and all future changes.
The materials used and displayed on the Service and the Sites, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations, designs, animations and artwork, video, music and sound, and names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of Golf Industry Central or its affiliates or licensors and are expressly protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. All such content may be displayed and utilised solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material without the express written permission of Golf Industry Central or the appropriate affiliate.
The Service and the Sites may include bulletin boards, forums, forms, email and other user and member created pages which allow you and other users and members to post information, provide feedback to Golf Industry Central and its affiliates. You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, obscene, threatening, abusive, harassing, harmful, hateful, defamatory, vulgar, profane, racially, pornographic, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages actions that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international laws or regulations. As a user, you will be responsible for, and indemnify and hold harmless Golf Industry Central, its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents and representatives against, any claim arising from any material that you post or transmit. Although Golf Industry Central and its affiliates may from time to time monitor or review discussions, bulletin boards, postings, transmissions and other user and member generated pages on the Site, neither Golf Industry Central nor its affiliates is under any obligation whatsoever to do so. You acknowledge that Golf Industry Central and its affiliates do not control the information available on the bulletin boards and other user and member generated pages and that any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content presented or disseminated on any bulletin board or on any other user or member generated pages are those of their respective authors who are solely liable for their content. Golf Industry Central and its affiliates reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to edit, refuse to publish or remove any material submitted to or posted on the bulletin boards or on any other user or member generated pages.
Your use of the Service and the Sites is solely at your own risk. Golf Industry Central, NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE AND THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE AND THE SITES OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE AND THE SITES. YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINSTGolf Industry Central. AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
Any communication or material you post or transmit to the Service and/or the Sites is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You assume all responsibility for anything you post or transmit, and you grant Golf Industry Central and its affiliates the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any information or content you post or transmit for any purpose.
Golf Industry Central and its affiliates do not review or monitor any web sites linked to the Service and the Sites and are not responsible for the content of any such linked web sites. Your linking to such web sites is solely at your own risk.
You should be aware that if you should choose to voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, email address) on a bulletin board, guestbook or on any other user or member generated pages, that that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties not under the control of Golf Industry Central.
This User Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the Service and the Sites shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia.
The Service and the Sites contain information, facts and opinions from various individuals and organizations. THE SERVICE AND THE SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPOSED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT. NEITHER Golf Industry Central NOR ITS AFFILIATES ENDORSE OR ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT CONTAINED ON THE SERVICE OR THE SITES.
2. You also agree to comply with the standard data input forms on this website and not to add email addresses, web addresses, or links to unauthorized websites or pictures in the description or discount text areas of your listings. You also agree that the owners of this site shall have the right to modify your listing (s) to conform to the listing standards of this website.
3. Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations.
5. Registration and Password.
You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorised or unauthorised by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use or your registration, user account or password.
6. Your Conduct.
You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials ("Content"), publicly or privately provided, shall be the sole responsibility of the person providing the Content or the person whose user account is used. You agree that our web site may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission.
You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
- (a) provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortuous, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
- (b) impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
- (c) collect or harvest any data about other users;
- (d) provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
- (e) provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
7. Submission of Content on this Web Site. By providing any Content to our web site:
- (a) you agree to grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology known or later developed;
- (b) you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant us with the license set forth in this Section 7;
- (c) you acknowledge and agree that we shall have the right (but not obligation), in our sole discretion, to refuse to publish or to remove or block access to any Content you provide at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
8. Third Party Services.
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE "SERVICE") IS MADE AVAILABLE AND PROVIDED TO YOU AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OF ANY QUALITY, NOR THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER US NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT USE OF SUCH ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT OUR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND.
Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST TO OBTAIN SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THE SERVICE, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
12. Reservation of Rights.
We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
13. Notification of Copyright Infringement.
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, our copyright agent may be contacted at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. Applicable Law.
15. Golf Industry Central Content Accuracy Policy.
If anyone, anywhere, at anytime believes that information contained in Golf Industry Central is incorrect, then that person may file a complaint with Golf Industry Central by emailing: email@example.com, and we will contact the provider of the information with the following options:
- Substantiate the information via "statistical studies," third-party awards or other supporting information; or
- Modify the information so that it is no longer incorrect or misleading; or
- Remove the information.
Golf Industry Central, at its sole discretion shall determine to what extent, if any, information will be edited or removed.
16. Miscellaneous Information.
We believe we provide a very valuable service to our immediate community and international visitors by promoting and exposing the small business entities of our jurisdiction.
We spend lots of time and money developing this site as a resource for visitors and members alike. We politely request that those few people who steal content, data, or improperly list their business in order to gain a competitive edge without spending money please upgrade your listing and help support this site, the upgrade will give you better exposure, you do not have to steal it. Also we will modify listings, and though we do not like to we will ban membership and/or listings from our site.