India Golf Expo (IGE), South Asia’s largest golf industry trade show, returns with its seventh edition from April 19-20, 2018 in Bangalore.”
Organized by the Golf Industry Association (GIA), India Golf Expo brings together India’s golfing fraternity of India and experts from around the world with the intent to share knowledge, experiences and chart the course for the future of golf in the country.
IGE 2018 highlights:
- R&A seminar on sustainable golf course renovation and maintenance in India
- Conferences by eminent speakers
- Over 500 delegates from India’s golf industry (and 2,500 projected walk-in visitors)
- Over 50 national and international exhibitors
- Golf simulators to hone your skills and try out equipment
- Putting and snag golf competitions
- Networking lunches, evening cocktails and gala dinner
- All-India real estate developers’ golf tournament (Builders’ Cup)
India Golf Expo will provide ample networking opportunities over lavish buffet lunches, industry dinners and entertainment, making it an exciting mix of golf and business.
The Expo aims to bring focus on the rapidly growing potential of the Indian golf industry and creating more opportunities for the growth of the sport in the country. During the show, one can not only interact with the fraternity’s leading decision makers, but also meet golf course superintendents and gain insights into the industry. Further, one can explore new partnerships, promote new products, enhance brand building, and also improve one’s golf skills by communicating with fellow enthusiasts!