Do you need to write a marketing plan and unsure of where to start?
Are you running a small to medium size club/course and need some direction for your marketing in the digital world we live in? You may be a manager, Board or Committee member- that is fine.
Mike Orloff, Club Marketing Specialist from Golf Industry Central will walk you through the various steps and assist you with producing a simple version marketing plan that can kick some goals.
Mike has written 100’s of various plans over his 30year career. Here is a chance to learn from a commercially trained golf marketing specialist who can help bring together some low cost or no cost strategies to move your club forward.
Upon completion of course all attendees are then welcomed to join a private Golf Marketing Facebook Alumni group to ask any further questions and to share best practices and successes.
This course is for small to medium size facilities that may not have internal resources to undertake their marketing.
As marketing is really everything we do, this course will assist you to decide what will be most important and focus your resources on the areas that will generate a return.
Summary of course:
- A marketing plan template provided to you.
- Discussion of planning and where/how to start.
- Overview of the marketing plan components.
- Digital platforms available and which one is best for your club.
- Content strategy – Websites, newsletters, video, blogs.
- Direct contact with instructor Mike Orloff throughout the course period.
- Access to course recordings for your review.
- Membership to a private Golf Marketing Facebook group.
The end result will be a Marketing Plan specific to your facility or business.
The 6 (90-minute) online classes will be held each week starting Tuesday 14 July at 11 am or Wednesday 15 July at 6pm. (Cost for 6-week is AU$299 inc gst)
Students must start the course in the first session as the content is sequential and needs to be followed in order. If you have to miss a class there will be makeup ones available.
Contact Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.