Duntryleague Golf Club is seeking an experienced Hospitality Manager with a strong customer service focus. “Duntryleague” is one of Australia’s top 100 golf courses, which has a big focus on members and residents, with visitors that come to enjoy the unique offerings.
The clubhouse offers a multi-functional hospitality experience, with a Sports bar, restaurant and outdoor seating.
Our function facility caters to up to 100 people with a wide variety of functions.
A unique opportunity has become available for a Manager position based on a minimum 38hr week roster. This position will be responsible for the daily operations of the clubhouse facilities. This role has a ‘hands-on approach’ where floor service and interaction with the members and guests are important to building the business. This position also offers the opportunity to achieve Performance and KPI bonuses.
We are looking for a professional individual that demonstrates a strong customer service focus and an understanding of wage and beverage costs.
This salaried position is a great opportunity for someone who can demonstrate the following;
- Leadership, training and motivation
- An understanding of restaurant operations; ordering stock, bar reconciliations, POS, rosters as well as managing budgets
- Ability to prioritise and problem solve
- Manage staff production and implement training schedules, time management
- Cash handling – till reconciliations
- Reporting on variances
- Ordering, receiving stock & monthly stock takes
- Experience in Bar and cellar operations
- Demonstrate the ability to work autonomously whilst building and maintaining relationships with all departments
- A ‘can do’ attitude with a professional presentation
- An exceptional understanding of customer service
- Superior knowledge of food and beverage.
- Experience in Events and corporate functions
- Ability to meet reporting deadlines
- Have an open mind to the business needs and implement strategies
- A minimum of 2-year experience.
- Current NSW RSA/RCG certificate
- Experience in managing small to medium-sized social and/or corporate gatherings
- Must be able to work weekends and evenings
- Excellent communication skills and a ‘hands-on role’
Remuneration will be based on the successful applicant’s experience.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume, including current referees, and a cover letter outlining your suitability for this role and what you can bring to Duntryleague via the tab below.