Clublinks delivers expert solutions to clients across the leisure, golf and residential community industries. We are a nimble and agile company with an incredibly strong record of improving our clients’ objectives, financial results and achievements. Adopting company values of “Stand Out”, “Be Awesome”, “Speak Up” and “Get *#it Done” we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success.
Clublinks Management is currently engaged by the Nillumbik Shire Council to manage the Diamond Valley Sports and Fitness Centre which has a proud history of over 40 years, providing a range of sporting and fitness activities to the local community including but not limited to; gym, personal training and group fitness classes, basketball, netball, badminton, squash and table tennis.
We are currently have 2 -3 casual opportunities for suitably qualified candidates across the following areas:
- Customer service / Shift supervisors
- Health Club
- Personal Trainer
- Gym floor instructors
- Yoga, Pilates and Cycle / Spin instructors
Successful candidates will be required to work a varied roster including opens, closes and weekend work. It is anticipated that staff will work 2 – 5 shifts per week depending upon seasonality and demand.
Reporting to the Operations Manager the successful candidate will have:
- Customer service and / or fitness industry experience
- Certificate IV Fitness (for health club roles)
- A vibrant and energetic personality
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work and perform in a high paced, active environment
- A current First aid, police check and working with children card
All applications need to include a cover letter and current resume. Your cover letter should detail why this role is of interest and how your skills, abilities and qualifications match our needs in addition to your weekly availability.
Please don’t delay in sending you application through as we will be reviewing candidates and conducting interviews as soon as possible.