Clublinks delivers expert solutions to clients across the leisure, golf and residential community industries. We are a nimble and agile company with an incredibly strong record of improving our clients’ objectives, financial results and achievements. Adopting company values of “Stand Out”, “Be Awesome”, “Speak Up” and “Get *#it Done” we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success.
We currently manage the Bingara Gorge Community and Bingara Gorge Golf, a Lend Lease created Community which upon completion will be the home of an 18-hole golf course, grassed driving range, three swimming pools, tennis courts, cafes, restaurants, retail, a childcare centre, primary school, parks and playgrounds. The Bingara Gorge golf course is currently operated as a resident only and their guest 9 hole facility.
We currently have a position available for an enthusiastic and experienced Golf Operations Assistant to join the onsite team in a casual capacity. This role will focus upon delivering high quality customer service and undertaking various operational tasks within the golf shop and golf course.
It is envisaged the role may work 8 -12 hours per week on a varied roster predominately weekends (Saturday and /or Sunday availability essential), with the potential for grow in the role as the development and golf course expands.
Reporting to the Golf Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Outstanding customer service
• Retail management and sales
• Maintaining a 20 x golf cart fleet
• Golf competition management
• Operating computers/point of sale terminal.
• Barista / basic food handling (training provided for the right candidate)
• Golf coaching and program opportunities (only if PGA qualified)
Successful candidates will have:
• A keen interest in golf (PGA member advantageous but not essential)
• Proven experience in delivering exceptional customer service (minimum 2 – 3 years)
• A positive attitude, excellent communication and presentation skills and
• Flexibility with working hours
• WWC, Police check and First Aid qualifications
To register your interest please forward your current cover letter and resume to: Keiran Bish, Golf Operations Manager.