Situated on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Cromer Golf Club is a Private Members’ club established in 1926. The Club features an 18 hole golf course, practice facilities and Clubhouse for the enjoyment of the Club’s Members and their guests. This is a unique opportunity to join the management team of this highly regarded Club.
Reporting to the General Manager, the role is responsible for supporting the Club’s operations with a focus on Operational and Systems Management, as well as Golf & Facilities Management and associated administration.
The Operations Manager is responsible for:
- Day to day operational/duty management of club activities
- Management of Golf Administration processes
- Planning and delivery of Club and Corporate Golf Events
- Development and Optimisation of Club systems and processes
- Management of the Clubhouse facilities including maintenance and oversight of external contractor resources
- Assisting with the Annual Planning Cycles e.g. budgets and benchmarking
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong interpersonal skills with a friendly and engaging manner
- Be passionate about providing outstanding member service
- Have experience in sports administration and hospitality management
- Be tech savvy with strong computer literacy and a demonstrable systems approach
- Have strong cost control, financial analysis and reporting skills
- Understand golf competition formats, golf rules and regulations
- Have an understanding or experience working in a private member club environment
- Be a positive and enthusiastic team player with the ability to work independently on a variety of tasks and projects.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate previous experience working in a similar environment.
Regular weekend work is an essential part of this role.
To be eligible to apply for this role you must have an appropriate Australia work visa.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.