Clublinks delivers expert solutions to clients across the leisure, golf and residential community industries. We are a nimble and agile company with an incredibly strong record of improving our clients’ objectives, financial results and achievements. Adopting company values of “Stand Out”, “Be Awesome”, “Speak Up” and “Get *#it Done” we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success.
Clublinks operates the Centennial Parklands Sports Centre on behalf of the Centennial Parklands and Moore Park Trust (Trust). The Centennial Parklands Sports Centre located in Moore Park, Sydney and has thrived in recent times; growing substantially year on year and continuously enhancing its offer, customer experience and improving business performance.
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, customer centric Venue Manager for this high profile Sports and entertainment precinct.
Ideally you will have multi-sport experience and a passion for driving activity and connection through play, practice, learning and social competition.
Reporting to dual Moore Park Precinct General Managers this role will be responsible for overseeing the key business units at Centennial Parklands Sport Centre ensuring key deliverables are met and support the Moore Park Precinct General Managers to implement strategic and business objectives, initiatives and systems.
As part of the senior leadership team for the precinct this Venue Manager will have a clear succession plan for future growth within the Clublinks business.
This role will be pivotal to the success of the Centennial Parklands Sports Centre and responsibilities will include:
- People management
- Financial performance
- Soccer competitions
- Tennis oversight
- Netball competitions
- Facility utilisation
- Customer experience
- Workplace health and safety
- Facility maintenance
Successful candidates will have:
- Proven experience in managing facilities across the Sports and Leisure, Events or Hospitality sectors
- Exceptional people leadership skills including developing high performing teams, mentoring and coaching
- Proven ability to work and perform in a high paced, active environment
- Solid financial and business acumen
- Energetic and vibrant approach
- Marketing and business development skills
- Contractor and stakeholder management experience
- A proven track record of results
- First aid, Working with Children check and Police check
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in recreation / business or similar discipline
Please don’t delay in sending your applications through as applications will be reviewed as they are received, with the role commencing as soon as possible.