- Beautiful setting and surroundings
- Newly renovated main bar area
- Growing club membership
- Scope for functions and events growth
- A unique opportunity to be part of a fresh management team
About the Company
A highly regarded private golf club with a very active golfing membership. We are presently undergoing a main bar renovation which will be completed in September. We are looking for a career focused food and beverage professional to manage the team and deliver high service standards across all areas of the club.
About the role
As Food and Beverage Manager you will play an integral role within the club managing a small team while being active in the delivery of outstanding service. Essentially the position is responsible for the day to day operations of the department while playing a major role in event management and follow through. Ability to work a flexible roster over 7 days per week is necessary.
Skills and experience
We are looking for a passionate hospitality professional with a strong background in leadership, training and high service standards while managing a small committed team. Event management is preferred as this area is rapidly growing in the club.
- Work within a unique and natural setting
- Join a new management team
- Opportunity to initiate change and put your own stamp on the department
- Generous remuneration package
To apply please email John Harrison, GM, on firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday, 29 August.