Experienced Golf Groups Coordinator required for a large resort conference centre and 18-hole Greg Norman designed golf course, situated in the picturesque Hunter Valley.
- Multi-award winning venue
- Great team environment
- Excellent staff benefits
The Vintage consists of an 18-hole Greg Norman designed golf course, combined with a number of dining options including Spike Bar, The Vintage Café, and Legends Grill. We are also home Chateau Elan, the Gold medal winning Luxury Accommodation of NSW.
Visit thevintage.com.au to get an idea of the excellent facilities we offer and to confirm your interest in working at such a great establishment.
The Vintage is seeking a Full Time Golf Groups Coordinator, reporting to the Golf Operations Manager, this role will have responsibility for the coordination and management of bookings for Golf Events; this will include event coordination, marketing, sponsorship, and client relationship management.
The successful candidate for this role will need to be driven, highly organized and hold outstanding client relationship management skills. In addition to this, they will possess the ability to work autonomously and demonstrate flexibility and resilience, to have outstanding golf knowledge and be able to creatively “free-sell” to suit customer preferences.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage end-to-end relationship with clients including proposals, negotiation and facilitation of contractual arrangements
- Effective ongoing relationships management of existing clients
- Actively seek information and knowledge of customers’ circumstances, problems, expectation and needs
- Monitors and evaluates customer satisfaction levels and takes corrective action
- Work with sales and marketing to promote new business opportunities
- Co-ordinate event specifics through Banquet Event Orders and interdepartmental communication
- Achieving budgets with a focus on revenue, control of or inventory and expenses.
- Effective management of financial accounts
- Proactively sources trends and current developments in golf
- To be present as required during gold events, weekend work and early starts will be required.
To be successful in this role you will have 3-5 years of experience working within an Events Coordination role, and previous experience in working with Golf Groups/Clients is essential.You must be computer literate across the full Microsoft office suite including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, and although, not mandatory Delphi experience is an advantage.Applicants must have the right to work in Australia
If you meet the above criteria, please email email@example.com with a covering letter and a current resume.