Qantas Golf Club is seeking an experienced and motivated Market Sales Manager to work closely with golf clubs and lead the expansion of the Qantas Golf Club throughout Victoria.
Qantas Frequent Flyer is powered by GolfNow, a division of Golf Channel, have joined forces to supercharge the Qantas Golf Club in Australia. With in excess of 11 million Qantas Frequent Flyer and GolfNow positioned as the internet’s largest online tee time reservation service, trusted by more than 1.5 million golfers, this is a very powerful partnership to grow golf.
These are exciting times for the game of golf and those who love and live it. At the Qantas Golf Club, we are driving forward and reshaping an entire industry – disrupting the status quo, building innovative new web-based and mobile products to encourage more frequent flyers to play more golf, assisting Golf Course operators to build profitable, sustainable businesses.
Using leading-edge technology, Qantas Golf Club provides more ways for golfers to stay connected to their favourite golf courses and tee times through the web, e-mail and mobile applications. As a partner to golf courses, Qantas Golf Club provide turnkey solutions to their operations (www.golfnowsolutions.com) with the main areas of focus:
- Online marketing and distribution of tee times
- Revenue optimization, database expansion and other course products
Qantas Golf Club is looking to grow is footprint in the Australian market and are looking for an experienced commercially driven individuals to drive this expansion as a Market Sales Manager in Victoria.
You will join a growing Australian based team and you will report into the Senior Area Director – Northeast & International based in Orlando, you act as the expert on the local golf economy within your relevant state, which includes detailed knowledge of the golf courses, golf marketing outlets, market leaders, decision makers, macroeconomic issues and key competitors. You will use this detailed knowledge, under the assistance of your Area team, to maximize the key performance metrics of the market. These metrics include: # of Golf Course Clients & Overall Penetration, Course Tool Set Utilization, Tee Time Utilization rates, and Local Customer (golfers) levels.
This is a great opportunity to tee-off your career, helping to introduce and grow our highly successful products and services in the Australian market, and to be part of a truly exciting business with plans for significant future growth. It’s a great time to be part of the business and our employees are part a truly global company within the NBC Universal International wider corporate family.
As Market Sales Manager, you will be responsible for business development, prospecting and lead generation, account management, client presentations, sales reporting, and the use of CRM systems and sales forecasting.
Specifically but not limited to, you will be accountable for:
- Self-motivated achievement of sales targets and delivery against strategic sales objectives.
- Proactively communicating and engaging with non-partner courses within the region to generate awareness and enthusiasm for our offerings and ultimately identify prospects.
- Pitching, presenting, and demonstrating our technology solutions and distribution platforms to showcase the value and benefits of working with us to prospective golf club partners.
- Driving delivery of sales and achievement of target within the agreed sales cycle, with clear audit trails leveraging the Salesforce platform.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with course partners, ensuring they continue to be proactively engaged and experience the best benefit from our services to aid retention and, where possible, increase inventory.
- Building your profile and professional network, positively representing and promoting the Qantas Golf Club within and across our current and prospective client base, the wider industry and professional bodies & organisations.
- Have significant key account management experience and a proven ability in Identifying and securing new business ideally within sports and/or hospitality or e-commerce environment.
- Be a self-starter with record of success as an individual contributor driving Sales in a new market.
- Strong communication skills and a proven track record of building and maintaining long term mutually beneficial working relationships.
- Possess exceptional financial, analytical, strategic and problem-solving skills to ensure strong sales solutions.
- Be customer centric and committed to adding value and best possible satisfaction of needs.
- Be a strong team player who contributes to an environment that embraces innovation and change
- Have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to effectively handle multiple competing priorities.
- Tech Savvy with strong working knowledge of data-processing tools including but not limited to Microsoft Excel, Word and Power point.
Ideally you will:
- Hold a University degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Business/ Marketing/ IT).
- Have an understanding of or experience within the Golf industry and a passion for the game.
- Possess Account Management experience within an E-Commerce environment.
To apply for this position, please follow this link