Kingston Heath Golf Club is one of Australia’s most prestigious golf clubs and part of the famed Melbourne Sandbelt. It provides a supportive workplace that values hard work, talent, enthusiasm and respect for traditions. It is recognised nationally and internationally for its world class golf course.
We are looking for a charismatic, service oriented individual to join the team in a full time role as a Golf Operations Assistant. The successful applicant will assist the Golf Operations team to consistently provide professional service to members and their guests.
Responsibilities of the role
include but are not limited to:
- Work in all areas of the Golf Operation.
- Provide Professional service to Members and Guests.
- Assist with all golf course directives and club regulations.
- Assist with bookings and competition management.
- Assist the merchandiser with shop presentation.
- Limited coaching hours available if the applicant is suitably PGA qualified.
- Availability to work a variety of shifts over a 7-day roster, must include one weekend day.
- Competitive salary and supportive workplace environment.
- Access to training and development.
- Free daily staff meals.
- Access to golf facilities.
Skills and Experience
- PGA accreditation is advantageous but not essential.
- Understanding of the Private Club environment.
- Strong Retail Background.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a professional attitude.
Applications should include a resume and cover letter detailing your experiences and suitability for the position.
Please address applications to:
Assistant Director of Golf