- Full-time Position
- Sports & Leisure
- Retail | Sales Operations
- Immediate Start
A prominent Sporting Group, based in the heart of Brisbane is currently looking to expand their team with an experienced Retail Operations Coordinator.
This role is ideal for a candidate with extensive retail and operations skills who has experience within the sport and leisure industry. This senior position will be second in command to the Retail Manager and will be responsible for supporting the retail strategy and the successful running of the department.
We seek a highly motivated, career minded professional that enjoys working in start-up, agile environments. Your role will be both customer facing and back-of-house to assist in both departments of retail and operations.
This is a multi-faceted, senior position and presents an outstanding opportunity to work on significant projects for a prestigious club.
This is a full-time position and will require some weekend work.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Customer service and retail sales
- Handling sales enquiries and customer orders
- Inventory & Stocktakes
- Accounts & Invoicing
- Collaborating on retail campaigns and sales promotions
- Assist in sales administration duties in the areas of CRM, documentation, supplier meetings
- Involvement in product purchasing (International and Local Markets)
- Assist in creating business processes and procedures
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years in a retail or FMCG Environment
- Experience working in a sport environment will be highly regarded
- Experience creating sales tools and processes
- Accurate numeracy skills
- Proven customer experience in fast-paced, agile environments
- Marketing/Business qualifications or CX Design experience will be highly regarded