An exciting opportunity is now available for a suitable, commercially experienced, business professional to lead the growth of the Corporate Business Department of our facility.
The Club at Parkwood Village is a premier entertainment destination and the official home of the Gold Coast Titans.
Conveniently located in the heart of the Gold Coast. The Club at Parkwood Village offers guests and members a pristine par 71 golf course, seasonal dining, café, kids arcade, sports bar and gaming as well as the largest mini golf course in Australia, and five state of the art Topgolf Swing Suite bays.
The Club at Parkwood Village is designed to cater to all tastes, special events and budgets with an extensive range of dining, entertainment, golf options as well as an award-winning function and events venue.
To sell Corporate Memberships to local businesses, develop and implement quarterly Sales and Marketing plan, lead generation strategies and programs both internally and externally.
The successful candidate will contribute to the overall customer satisfaction as measured by an increased corporate membership base, sponsorship relationships, 100 Club, and other commercial partners.
The major focus will be on the achievement of department revenue targets and budgetary requirements.
To be successful with this appointment you will possess the following key performance attributes:
- An innovative and commercial approach, with a background in achieving revenue growth and profit – including effective sales initiatives
- Financial acumen which ensures the efficient and effective operation of this revenue stream.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role in hospitality or golf
- Excellent personal presentation and must possess excellent communication skills including strong verbal and group presentation.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong selling skills including need identification, conversion ability and excellent prospecting techniques.
- Previous marketing experience as well as the ability to assist with the club marketing plan and implementation is desirable.
- Personality should be warm, friendly and outgoing. Must have a professional appearance, mature outlook and demeanour.
- Prepare sales reports on a weekly basis incorporating targets, meetings and sales completed.
- Actively promote Membership to Corporate clients
You will possess excellent management and organisational skills with a willingness and versatility to work collaboratively with the general manager and senior management team.
- Have a previously demonstrated record of sales success.
- Event management, sales, and marketing
- Hold personal attributes including high work ethic, self-drive, demonstrated ability to show initiative and creativity to improve processes.
- Tertiary educated within Business/Management
An appropriate remuneration package will be offered commensurate with the role.
Applications are being managed by Recruitment Consultant Mike Orloff and submissions close Tuesday 15 December.
For more information please contact Mike Orloff via email email@example.com.
*Phone calls will not be taken at this time.