Indooroopilly Golf Club (IGC) is one of Australia’s most highly respected private golf clubs with 36 Holes, situated on a 131 hectare site 10 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD..
The Club was founded in 1926 and today has around 2,000 members. A step change opportunity is presenting that enables the Club to enter a significant development growth phase and position IGC as an industry leading facility.
IGC is now seeking applications from innovative individuals for the position of Golf Operations Assistant. The successful candidate will be joining a new team dedicated to exceptional standards of hospitality.
Skill Requirements include:
- Possess a thorough, organised and detail-oriented approach to work with strong interpersonal skills;
- Able to plan, prioritise and co-ordinate, multi-task and complete work assignments within deadlines
- Work together with the other IGC Golf Team Members to ensure all jobs are completed to the highest standard.
- Be a team player and an empowered leader.
- Work in all areas of the Golf Operation.
- Knowledge of Golf is advantageous but not essential. A passion for service at a high level is essential.
- A total commitment to outstanding Member service with a positive attitude.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and a high level of computer literacy.
For further information refer to the attached Golf Operations Assistant PD
Application to Yiannis Tsioukanis, Director of Golf including a Cover Letter via the link below.
Applications close 29 November.