An exciting opportunity is now available for a suitable, commercially experienced, golf business professional to lead the Golf Business Department. You will be responsible for delivering all golf and event activities that meet the needs of the club’s members and guests.
The Club at Parkwood Village is a premier entertainment destination and the official home of the Gold Coast Titans.
Conveniently located in the heart of the Gold Coast. The Club at Parkwood Village offers guests and members a pristine par 71 golf course, seasonal dining, café, kids arcade, sports bar and gaming as well as the largest mini golf course in Australia, and five state of the art Topgolf Swing Suite bays.
The Club at Parkwood Village is designed to cater to all tastes, special events and budgets with an extensive range of dining, entertainment, golf options as well as an award-winning function and events venue.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall success of the day to day Golf Business segment which includes customer service, retail management, and management of golf staff (not Maintenance), A major focus will be on the achievement of department revenue targets and budgetary requirements.
You will also be responsible for policy & procedure development and developing a sale & revenue culture whilst mentoring staff, will be critical to this role.
To be successful with this appointment you will possess the following key performance attributes:
- An innovative and commercial approach, with a background in achieving revenue growth and profit – including effective sales initiatives
- Financial acumen which ensures the efficient and effective operation of the Golf Business.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar management role at a golf facility.
You will possess excellent management and organisational skills with a willingness and versatility to work collaboratively with the general manager and senior management team.
- Have a previously demonstrated record of sales success.
- The ability to operate on both a practical daily operations level and a tactical and strategic level to improve the standard and profitability of the club’s golf operations.
- Customer service excellence
- Event management, sales, and marketing
- Hold personal attributes including high work ethic, self-drive, demonstrated ability to show initiative and creativity to improve processes.
- Tertiary educated within Business/Management
An appropriate remuneration package will be offered commensurate with the role.
For more information please contact Mike Orloff via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Phone calls will not be taken at this time.