The Lakes Golf Club
The club provides its staff with world class facilities and a fun, positive and highly motivated work environment.
We are regarded as one of Australia’s leading private member golf clubs with an international reputation for providing our members and their guests with outstanding service and facilities. The successful applicant will become an integral member of the golf operations team and report to the Director of Golf. The Lakes is located approximately 20 minutes from the CBD in King Street Mascot.
The focus is to deliver the highest quality service to our members and guests through assisting with the daily operations of the Golf Department. We are seeking an enthusiastic golf operations attendant who is available to work a variety of shifts over a 7-day roster. Weekend work is essential to this position.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Accurate recording and management of golf bookings and enquiries.
- Starting and Managing competition fields from the Golf Shop.
- Presenting, maintaining and cleaning a fleet of motorised carts
- Maintenance of the driving range – picking up range balls and range baskets after use.
- Accurate Management of Members Golf Clubs being ready for use and cleaned at the end of use.
- Assist in the delivery of retail sales and merchandising.
- Completion of specified daily task procedures to ensure the consistent delivery of world-class service.
- Love for the great game of golf
- Service focus with attention to detail
- Self-motivated and enjoys working in a team environment
- Be able to work flexible hours and required times
- Impressive computer and communication skills
- Own transport
- Demonstrated understanding of the golf industry – prior experience within a golf operation is preferred, a passion for golf is essential. Prior experience within a private golf club would be an advantage.