Golf Central 17ha golf entertainment facility located at the entry to Brisbane Airport.
A key attribute of Golf Central is the championship standard playing surfaces and the resort style manicure lawns and gardens, and we are seeking a Head Greenkeeper to professionally manage the facility.
The Head Greenkeeper will enjoy working in a busy and vibrant facility, managing a small team and operating with an excellent fleet of Toro machinery.
The key responsibilities of the Head Greenkeeper will include, but not be limited to:
- Develop and implement annual maintenance programs for the driving range, short game centre, grass tees and the SeaShore Paspalum chipping and putting greens
- Manage the overall presentation of the mini golf facility including lawns, gardens and furniture.
- Participate in the overarching management team of Golf Central
- Maintain the extensive lawns and gardens around the facility
- Maintain the future development areas around the site.
- Lead the general maintenance of the golf ball management system.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an eye for detail and be passionate about presenting a first-class facility, on a daily basis.
- Be a good communicator in both verbal and written forms
- Be well organised and have an ability to develop a detailed plan and implement it accordingly.
- Be suitably qualified
- Have head a similar or 2IC role for the past 3 years
- Hold a current Chemical Application certificate
- Hold a current driver’s licence with own vehicle
- This position will suit a person who is enthusiastic who works well within the team environment or individually. They must be competent in all aspects of golf course maintenance and be a team player who is prepared to jump into tasks that may sit outside of their daily position description.
Above award wages will be paid commensurate with your experience.
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, please send your CV and cover letter