An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Learning and Training Co-Ordinator to take responsibility for the administration and co-ordination of the company’s e-learning & workplace training programs this role is part time (approx 25 hours per week). Policy & procedure documentation, staff inductions, Staff training, RTO relationships and administration of all learning programs will be integral to this role.
The Club at Parkwood Village has been an industry leader in events, food & beverage & golf entertainment for the past 10 years. In December 2019 we completed our most significant renovation to date, completely changing our F&B operation to reach our vision of becoming the leading gaming, lifestyle, sports & entertainment destination in Queensland. This was a multi-million-dollar upgrade with a focus on launching a brand new, industry leading dining precinct.
Benefits and perks
Flexibility to work with in school hours with additional flexibility for time off during school holidays.
Staff access to all the facilities and services at the Club including: Golf, Food & Beverage, Top golf, Mini Golf and event spaces
Skills and experience
Suitable candidates must possess the following skills;
- 3-5 years previous experience in a similar role in workplace and vocational training within the hospitality and/or recreation industry
- 3-5 years supervisor or management experience in a hospitality role
- Excellent communication skills including public speaking and the ability to interact with all levels of management and staff.
- 5 years experience in creating & documenting policy & procedures in a F&B business
- Positive, service excellence focused attitude.
- Excellent administrational skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office products, desired familiarity with eLearning management system TalentLMS
- Develop the Company’s induction program and run Weekly Induction sessions to new staff
- Ensure all staff’s qualifications and necessary licenses are up to date and current and keep an accurate record of training and qualifications
- Keep record and book when required all compulsory compliance courses including but not limited to Fire evacuation, House policy and RSA, WH&S
- Develop & document business wide Standard operating procedures in conjunction with department heads
- Keep record of all current trainees and apprentices within the business and ensure government subsidies are received and maximized
- Host regular training nights in conjunction with department heads
- Assist department heads in developing and document presentations for the purpose of training
- Ensure all training programs and documentation are added to the company’s training portal
- Assist department heads in recruitment by documenting all Job descriptions, employment ad’s, letters of offer and employment agreements
- Work with External party’s including MEGT, TLC and CTA to maintain relationships and ensure we are compliant with DESBET requirements
If you believe you are the right fit for this role then please send your resume and cover letter to:
Cody Mathie – General Manager