MiClub is an innovative Perth-based company providing management software/solutions to over 500 golf venues in 5 countries. With over 40 staff and offices located in Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane, we operate primarily in the Australian golf market. Our industry leading software is used to manage golf bookings, competitions, memberships and much more.
We are seeking a highly-motivated Marketing Coordinator to plan/implement marketing initiatives, support the sales team, and manage our presence online. The role is full-time and based in the Perth office. The role is suited to talented marketers with 0 – 2 years’ experience.
- Work closely with MiClub’s National Account Manager and Managing Director to plan/implement new marketing initiatives, content, and campaigns.
- Contribute to product marketing strategies by offering advice and creating content.
- Use your excellent communication skills and active listening ability to learn about MiClub’s products and new software updates from developers, product specialists, and support specialists.
- Design new flyers, brochures, case studies, and support documentation with Adobe Indesign/Illustrator/Photoshop.
- Use WordPress to write blog articles, update content, and manage company websites.
- Analyse data sources like Google analytics to identify new opportunities for SEO and SEM.
- Manage company social media on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter.
- Create and publish EDM campaigns for company announcements, releases, and newsletters.
- Collect and apply feedback from directors, developers, product specialists, and customers to guide marketing initiatives and creative work.
What we are looking for:
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications, or related degree.
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in a marketing role.
- Confident self-starter that can take responsibility for projects and show initiative.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently advance knowledge and skills.
- Passion for golf! Or knowledge of the sport.
These will make you stand out (not essential):
- Graphic Design skills with Adobe CC – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and XD.
- Photography/videography skills.
- Video editing skills with Adobe CC – Premiere and After Effects.
- Content marketing skills/experience.
- Gain experience at an innovative software/technology company.
- Opportunity to develop a new skill-set in a diverse role.
- Mentorship to help you thrive in your new role.
- Flexible working arrangements with great work-life-balance.
- Great job security.
- Free parking and fruit delivered every Monday.
If this sounds like the right role for you, submit an application! We would love to hear from you. Please note, salary will be determined based on previous experience. MiClub is a strong proponent for diversity and equality. We employ candidates from all backgrounds, ethnicities, and genders. To be successful, you must have the right to work in Australia. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.