Heritage Golf & Country Club is founded on a philosophy of elegant simplicity – the living of life, rather than its mere service. It is a vision realized in every detail at The Heritage – each graceful curve of the fairway, in the swatches of colour that flush the landscape with beauty, and in the exquisite natural finishes of its architecture. All contribute to the vitality that defines The Heritage.
Boasting two championship courses, St John was designed by Jack Nicklaus and the Henley course by Tony Cashmore. They are far beyond a golf club in both style and substance, The Heritage constitutes one of the nation’s finest Golf and Country Clubs.
Your role will involve:
Reporting to the Superintendents and the Assistant Superintendents, the employee will be an experienced Gardening / Landscaping Technician who will perform grounds maintenance and landscaping activities to required areas within our establishment.
This role will predominately involve soft landscaping, grounds keeping maintenance activities. A key component of the role is to have the ability to work autonomously, problem solve and adapt to changing & challenging situations.
In addition to this, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Landscaping – Plant selection for new and existing garden beds.
- Supply & installation of natural products such as plants, mulch, rocks and sand.
- Providing support to the project team and other areas of the business as required.
- Grounds keeping – mowing, edging, weeding, hedging & shrub maintenance, mulching & site cleaning.
We are looking for:
This is a great opportunity for an organised, hands-on person who possesses the ability to work collaboratively in a team, while ensuring the management of efficient operational standards on a daily basis.
To be considered for this position you will:
- Certificate III in Horticultural (essential)
- Proficiency in the use of fuel operating gardening equipment
- The ability to maintain fuel operated gardening equipment
- Advanced knowledge of plants, shrubs & hedges
- Experience in a similar Landscaping role
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- A solid work ethic, a positive attitude and a focus on quality workmanship
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Being flexible to work some weekends on a rotating roster
- Being a consistent high performer who is well organised and takes pride in their work.
If you are interested in this role, we welcome your application and Resume. APPLY HERE
Heritage Golf & Country Club are recruiting for this role independently.
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.